Why not consider building a special oasis-like venue for your friends and family to enjoy in the comfort of home. In interior design lingo, the term “bringing the outside in” is often used to describe using natural materials such as rocks in the house. For your exterior design, ask yourself, what about “bringing the inside out”?
- Create a relaxing and luxurious outdoor room or living space, it will greatly increase the appeal of a “staycation”! (stay at home vacation)
- Bonding time with your family, involve the children in food prep in your outdoor kitchen.
- Enjoy socializing with your friends while swimming, soaking in a hot tub, cooking, sipping wine or beer.
- Have a friendly BBQ competition. Who makes the best rub?
- Go glamping at home! (glamorous camping) No need to venture out to the woods.
- Add the intrinsic and monetary value of your home. Buyers are looking for fabulous already installed outdoor kitchens, pool, patios, swimming pools, water features, and beautiful landscaping. Just ask your real estate, broker!
- Build memories, singing around the fire pit while roasting smores.
- In the fall or winter, add an outdoor fireplace or heater and roast chestnuts while sipping hot toddies.
Western Lehigh Landscape
We bring exciting ideas for your backyard!
In the Greater Lehigh Valley Area